From: Dakotah Rickard [mailto:dakotah.rick...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 10:43 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Gaming Dice

Hi folks.

I have a couple of questions for you.
First, are there any startups or established concerns out there to produce
gaming dice for we blind individuals? I don't mean six-sided jobbies. I mean
fours, eights, tens, twenties, percentiles... stuff like that. Are any
people or companies making dice that we can read?

I ask that for two separate and distinct reasons. The first is that I want
to know. Everyone around me has a set of gaming dice, and while I certainly
appreciate GMADice and others for my computer, GamerKit and others for my
iPhone, so forth and so on, I'd really rather have my own set of shake 'em
and roll 'em dice. It makes the game much more visceral, and I think that's
important.
The second reason is this. If nobody is aking dice, I want to know the
demand here and elsewhere for those dice. I want people to spread the word.
Ask their gamer buddies. Please, tell me if it's worth the time and effort
to make them, because I'd be interested in trying. I have the means and the
resources, with your committed support and encouragement, if it's something
you guys want.

Thanks for reading, and keep on rolling.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard