From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 11 January 2007 07:35 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Monty penalties.

Hi all,
Earlier tonight I was playing the very original Alchemy demo of
Montezuma's Revenge with some of my own patches and mods, of course, and

one major thing stood out in that demo and the current USA Games
version. In the Alchemy version there were some major penalties to
getting killed. For example if you had 8 gems when you bit the big one
your gems counter, gold, etc was reset to 0.
So I am thinking of reintroducing this in to Monty. The one thing I
wouldn't include is losing your keys as those are required for
completing the level. However, if you lost your gems and gold your score

might take a major hit.
This would be a major factor for when I eventually get online score
posting etc when those of you out there begin competing for the highest
scores, and so on. What do you all think?