Hi Shaun,

I am sure I could. After all, I use to own the game and remember most
of the rules from memory. About the only thing I don't remember right
off the top of my head is the prices for each hotel, the costs of the
swimming pools, and the various properties to build the hotels on. I
am sure I can either find that info out on the Internet or I can call
my mom and have her look up that info in her copy of the game. Either
way if and when I have time to think about writing such a game I am
sure it can be done.

Cheers!



On 12/4/13, shaun everiss <[email protected]> wrote:
> well I wander if you can get instructions for hotels and rules etc
> you could convert it to a pc game or get jim kitchen to do it, I am
> interested in playing this at least on the laptop.

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to