Hi Dark,

That is all a reasonable person can ask. If a person doesn't like the
software they don't like it. At least though you tried it to give
examples of why it does not work for you personally.

For example, I have been using Windows 8 on my Toshiba for a few
months, have grown accustom to the new user interface, and yet I have
seen my fair share of blind users who say they absolutely hate it and
have never tried it yet. I can understand someone's dislike if they
have it, have used it for a couple of months, and still don't like it,
but not if they base their opinions on what they have heard from
others. I think if a person is going to voice an opinion one way or
another they should at least use the software a bit and then give
voice siting their opinion with examples of why they do not like it
from their personal experience.

The same would hold true for Mac, Linux, or anything else. I think if
someone is to give a reasonable opinion they need to spend a bit of
quality time with the software in question before voicing an opinion
one way or the other.

Cheers!