what is android lacking? I've had my tablet for a few days now and am finding it is as easy to use as IOS or iphone. I've used I've owned an iphone before. also my son found a racing game and I listened to him playing it and it has all the good quality of an iphone app or game. I can turn talkback off and on as easily as I can with voiceover. quickoffice is accessible with word, and spreadsheets and such. in the new firefox beta you can go by links and headings and stuff. you can even customise the gestures. all the apps I've been putting on it from the play store are working flawlessly with 4.4 kitkat and 4.3 jellybean before I upgraded. Check out these high quality android audio games.

http://en.blind-faith-games.e-ucm.es/

and someone also made a game you play with gps called open field echo sounder. yesterday I took my nexus7 tablet in a bag and turned talkback off to give to my mom to take pictures, then I just turned talkback back on. Its as easy as turning nvda off and on in windows7 or windows xp. in the meantime until there's more games I can settle for the games from the website above and also lockpick, audio archery, txtfl and some others. Using android especially with the latest talkback and kitkat OS feels very much like using an iphone.

Josh

using windows7 laptop