If I could get even 10,000 sales through a minimal expense of time and effort, such as in the case of an iPhone app, I'd do it if I knew about it through a friendly source such as a knowledgeable blind person who gave good suggestions on how to increase my customer base. This would be for only 1 game of possibly several, and the results would only magnify.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Emailing social point

Well unfortunately the share isn't enough markit wise sinse there just aren't too many people with disabilities, which is indeed why the scumbags in the mainstream gaming industry haven't made games accessible in the first place and short of a government order probably won't.

I would however urge everyone to give developers who are utterly unresponsive to access suggestions as many bad ratings on their games as possible. I'm only sorry you need to buy the games first sinse I would love to give starbase orion zero stars and write a review telling everyone who looks on the ap store what an utter git the developer is..

All the best,

dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1s...@fidnet.com>