A few years ago it took the combined effort of the worlds scientists
several years to sequence the first full human genome.  Now it takes
two weeks and you can get it mail order.

Things change, sometimes quickly.  "A few years ago" is a very, very long time.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com