From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2014 1:12 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fwd: LWorks discontinuing sales of Legacy games

Dark,

Agreed. A lot of audio game developers have just pulled out without
any explanations, and what Justin did was just wrong in my opinion.
Liam isn't doing himself any favors by not giving more explanation as
to why he is discontinuing the sales of those games or any plans for
long term support of them other than he'll continue to give out
product keys. The community has plenty of reason to be suspicious and
concerned. All I was pointing out is that his intentions are unknown
and that maybe we should wait and see if any more explanation is
forthcoming.

Cheers!