Hi,
> the problem is not everyone has all the funding to get all the topshot
> equipment. see there's where the conflict begins.
End quote

That isn't the half of it. In order to really go forward with .NET I am
likely better off dropping 9x operating systems altogether and
supporting 2000, XP, and Vista.
However, the problem is that many of the people who are now on pre-order
status for Montezuma's Revenge and Raceway had no idea of what the final
system requirements would be. Those using 9x would be getting cheated,
and I am not in a financial position to offer product refunds.