From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Valiant (on laptop)
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 12:50 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Monkey Term revisited for vista please

Hello.
could you connect to alter aeon and try to talk to someone who is willing to

help? I believe it'll be easier to solve the problem using text message
rather than email and wait.
Just connect to dentinmud.org port 3010
Use a tell command to try to find mathayas or moose, can't speak for moose
really but we're usually logged in, we'll get you somewhere.