That's weird. I can't see them in either the trade menu or in the
equipment area.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Michael Feir
Sent: 16 January 2008 15:02
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Comparisons between smugglers 3 and the add on

You can buy mines pretty much anywhere. They'll take up five cargo
spaces
each so a fighter can only hold one at a time. Once you're in a bigger
ship,
you can get supermines which will deal fifty points of damage if they
hit. I
can't wait to get a ship other than the paladin which was the only
capital
ship I could manage to get. Trading's not my strong suit. Michael Feir
Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine 1996-2004 Check out my
blog at: www.blindspots.net