Thanks for that, I wouldn't think of looking there!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Michael Feir
Sent: 16 January 2008 15:54
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Comparisons between smugglers 3 and the add on

When you go to "buy equipment, go down to the "small cargo bay". Next,
tab
over to the list on the right and that's the list of upgrades which a
small
cargo bay can handle. You tab between the list of equipment on your ship
and
the list of improvements you can get for whatever equipment onboard your

ship is highlighted. When you've got the small cargo bay selected,
tabbing
will put you in a list with "small cargo bay 2 and 3" upgrades, a small
passenger cabin which you can't get if you're on a federation world, a
mine,
and light armour. I find mines to be more worth-while than the armour
although it can be helpful to have the extra five points grace before
being
blown up.
Michael Feir
Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine
1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
www.blindspots.net