Like I said. I don't pirate software. Which I already stated. Equally a
pirate is a pirate whether you do music or software. 1 is just as bad as the
other.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bryan
Sent: 05 February 2008 21:46
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] piracy of judgment day

At least GW Micro lets you buy Window-Eyes on time. FS doesn't let you do
that for JAWS. But tell me this. What if you need techncal support for that
screen reader you pirated? As far as i'm concerned it's no different. If
everyone cared and nobody cried If everyone loved and nobody lied If
everyone shared and swallowed their pride Then we'd see the day when nobody
died. Nickelback, If Everyone Cared