this runtime error has 2 parts.
part1 is to do with the ms speech recognition engine.
Reason is that sapi4 and 5 probably have issues with eachothers files although
this issue is betwene the speech rec engine and sapi.
This error can be left alone because its not a major issue.
If it is you can just reformat and not use any sapi4 synths at all.
the second error has a fix.
search the hard drive for a file called sapisvr.exe
run it.
then open the control panel speech then colose it.
Then open it again.
you will get the first error and then ok that, change the voice settings then
hit ok.
and everything sapi wise will work.