aah.
you have not opened the right file.
the file is located in the c drive program files, coman files folder.
its in microsoft shared in the speech folder.
oh if you run it you won't know if it runs or not because there is no interface
but it has ran.
open sapi.cpl then hit ok.
again.
the errors will have gone for once only however after you reopen the sapi
control panel although the speech recognition error will appear the other will
not appear.