Hi Jim,
Thanks for the help, guess I'll just keep trying other ideas I get from 
others.
Brian
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jim Kitchen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Fun Times" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 3:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Changing Sappy voice for playing games


Hi Brian and Dark,

I'm sorry, but I'm not getting the second set of errors that you guys are 
getting.  My default voice is AT&T Crystal, but I went through all of my 
AT&T voices and down to Cepstrel Frank and had no problems or errors.  So I 
am sorry, but I don't know what to say.

BTW I have the sapi4 sdk installed as well, so am not so sure that is a 
problem.

BFN

     Jim

The capitol of Montana is not Hanna.  Bart Simpson on black board.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]



---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to