Hi,
Right. And you can bet your best horse that Raceway isn't going open
source. I think it is going to be a great title for USA Games, and with
the work and money involved in bringing it to market open source is not
even an option.
At worst I will dig someone up to record the game announcements, menus,
etc and let everyone play it on their Mac, Windows PC, or Linux system
or use a recorded TTS engine.