question, are you going to be able to change tires in the pits and have your
pit crew talk to you while your racing to tell you who is coming up on your
right/left /what ever? and for fewel, and what about speeding out of the
pits, in nascar you can get penalized for speeding into and out of the pits,
and what about the start of the race, are you going to have those magic
words, *gentlemen, start your ingins*
and the different flags, the cossion flag for recks, or the red flag for
track cleanup from a huge accident or due to bad weather, and the checkard
flag for the winner?
and will there be a crowd cheering you on, and different weather
condissions?
needless to say, I am a major nascar fan... *smile*
oh, and one more thing, what about the pace car?
any info would be great, I am really looking forward to this game when it
does come out.
one last thing, will we be able to race one another over the net, like
during a season, and still get points during the season like they do during
the real nascar? and will there be poles for having the fastist lap time
during tryouts before the race?
anyways, just a few questions... not sure where your actually going with
this game, so sorry if i loaded you down with questions.
Jeremy Gilley
If you are interested in making money while staying at home,
then please join me and my team at:
http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/115703