Hi Geremy and all,
Wow! quite a few questions. Here goes.

 Are you going to be able to change tires in the pits?
End quote

Yes, you will. In fact, you will have to change tires at some point in
every race else the ware on the tires will cause them to blow, and that
isn't a good idea when you are going 215 MPH down the strait away. <Grin>

and have your pit crew talk to you while your racing to tell you who is
coming up on your
right/left /what ever?
End quote

I am certainly hoping to have something like that. For the Alpha
versions I will probably just have a Sapi type voice announce
information such as this, but eventually I want to migrate it to a more
realistic Nascar type setup with a pit crew telling you that car 36 is
coming up on your left and looks as though it is setting up for a pass.
Then, you would of course move slightly left on the track to block his
attempt to pass you.

 What about speeding out of the
pits? in nascar you can get penalized for speeding into and out of the pits.
End quote

Yes, the same applies to USA Raceway. There will be a warning to slow
down when approaching or leaving pit row.

and what about the start of the race, are you going to have those magic
words,
*gentlemen, start your ingins*
End quote

Of course, it wouldn't be Nascar without them. <Smile>

and the different flags, the cossion flag for recks, or the red flag for
track cleanup from a huge accident or due to bad weather, and the checkard
flag for the winner?
End quote

Yes, the flags are all there. The game will announce when the flag
changes color, and you have to take some action such as stop, slow down,
etc.

and will there be a crowd cheering you on, and different weather
condissions?
End quote

Yes, every time you pass the grand stands you will hear the croud
cheering you on. As for weather conditions I have gotten a bunch of high
quality weather effects for USA Raceway but I haven't actually
incorperated weather into the game yet. I am more interested for the
first few releases in just getting the game operational.

one last thing, will we be able to race one another over the net, like
during a season, and still get points during the season like they do during
the real nascar?
End quote

At the moment I am not planning on a online multiplayer version of
Raceway. Though, Java certainly has the ability to do so. I just feel
that is something that can be considered in a later release such as 2.0
or something.
As for points Raceway uses the exact same scoring system as Nascar. You
will earn 180 points for winning the race, 5 points for leading at least
one lap, and earn 5 points for the most laps. The other drivers will
earn points on a descending scale based on race position.

 and will there be poles for having the fastist lap time
during tryouts before the race?
End quote

Again this is something I am planning on doing at some point. Not all of
the features are going to appear in the first Beta release just because
there is loads and loads and loads of work to do on this game. However,
I have every intention on making this game as Nascar-like as possible
and it may take a couple of years before it really becomes as good as a
Nascar Thunder type game.