I just finished reading the emails. (I'll try not to double post from now on)
I couldn't agree with you more Tom. Give me, I want this, I want it
now, faster you.  Do you think Nintendo has all this feedback from
it's users, people? I was very close to leaving this community, and am
still considering leaving, after Shoot Da Me is completed to people's
standards, as well as Typing Suite is finished. Just so people know,
in the last week, 16 emails of complaints on why Dream City is not
finished. I was going to mark it as spam, and inbox.com would block
the user. I replied, telling them it will take time. But
unfortunately, people didn't read that it's not coming out soon, that
I've been focusing on SDM and an unannounced project? I used to dread
checking my rsgames email. Now, if you have a problem or question
worth answering, I'll respond, other then that, nothing. Not to point
fingers, but in the ACE Fire "issues", people were saying that they
have the courage to say this is terrible. First of all, it's not
terrible, it's actually fun. It's about having the respect to keep
your mouth closed. Well, that's all I have to say. Just out of
curiosity, why now Tom? I've been thinking this for weeks, but decided
it's a good time to open up. I've heard that you have to be tough, and
ignore people's unintelligent responses. I'm afraid that's true.
-Ryan Smith I

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to