I, for one, have always been patient when it comes to receiving games, and I 
still will be.

---
Laughter is the best medicine.  Look around you and find a dose.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ryan Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 3:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Side-scroller consessions.


> Hi,
> I've only been here for about a year, maybe actually into RSG for
> about 5 or so months, and, yeah, this community is disgusting. I
> frequently think about leaving. We got black hats, spammers, crackers,
> and general, excuse my language, morons, who constantly look and cause
> havoc. People want this, and oh, this sound is bad! I used to base
> everything on the sole opinion of this community. Now, I take some
> feedback, but other than that, sorry... We just have to live with ths
> black hats and spammers, and trouble makers. I mean people just expect
> more! I mean people could have waited months and months before Raceway
> is done. Instead they want it next week! I do try to produce quality
> games....there's not much more I can do. This is what I usually say to
> complainers:
> "Could you do better? Would you like to type code? And, uh, it's due 
> tomorrow. "
> I have counted several events, in 2008 alone, that honestly make me
> sick. I've also learned to keep my mouth shut about plans. When you
> announce a new game, people want it next week.  It just doesn't work
> that way.....unless your creating GSV <Smile>.
> -Ryan Smith
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
> list,
> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to