yeaah.
Ok, some of us like myself are lazy, um semi gits but I think we do ok, don't 
punish those that really are wanting this.
At the same time I aggree with the other side.
Tom you said that you wanted to do the side scroler and then the fps which 
everyone seemed happy with.
I guess there are a few that just want sidescrolers.
I really don't care for those.
I also don't think that poles can be really acruate.
ie, when there is an election there are 3 or 4 different online and tv poles 
and they have different values.
At 02:27 p.m. 22/03/2008, you wrote:
>don't do this to us. Come on, those are selfish basterds, most of us are 
>not! majority wins here? come on man! Please don't leave us!
>----- Original Message ----- 
>From: "Yohandy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "Gamers Discussion list" <[email protected]>
>Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 2:54 PM
>Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Side-scroller consessions.
>
>
>> Hello Thomas,
>> Man I don't know what to say. I seriously hope you reconsider. I'd hate to
>> see you go due to this ungrateful and selfish community. not the entire
>> community mind you, but many people sure are. truth is we need more devs
>> like you who aren't afraid of change and it would really suck to lose you.
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <[email protected]>
>> Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 5:54 PM
>> Subject: [Audyssey] Side-scroller consessions.
>>
>>
>>> Hello gamers,
>>> In light of the several emails on and off list to me about my decision
>>> to create a 3D FPS game verses a side-scroller I feel I have no choice
>>> but to do as everyone asks. For those gamers bound and determined to
>>> have a side-scroller do or die what I will do is go back to James
>>> North's original plans and put out some kind of game along the
>>> Montezuma's Revenge lines. I will restore Arizona Smith to the game, and
>>> do whatever it takes to just get the fricking game completed and out of
>>> my life.  Since you want the game James North was creating you will get
>>> it just as James had planned it. No more no less.
>>> As for those interested in the 3D FPS version of Mysteries Of the Aztecs
>>> I am still interested in creating this game, but obviously I will put it
>>> in the things to do pile down the road.
>>> Finally, I have one last thing to say to this community before I sign
>>> off. I am really disappointed in those of you who have made such a fuss
>>> and an issue over this. I try very hard to produce good and high quality
>>> games. I even want to go above and beyond the norm by trying things that
>>> have never been done before by an accessible game developer. All I get
>>> in return is a lot of grief and misery for my effort. From this time
>>> forward I will complete your games you got from James North as
>>> advertised, but it comes at a price.
>>> Before today I use to take polls, gather suggestions from end users, and
>>> use to gather your ideas to put into my games. I was always very open
>>> about my thoughts, plans, ideas, etc. However, that has been shattered.
>>> From now on when I create games I plan to be more or less quiet about
>>> my plans, new game ideas, and end user suggestions will be selectively
>>> used at my descression. I see now running polls like the one about
>>> weather to make a FPS or a side-scroller was a horrible mistake as it is
>>> being used to force me to do something I really do not want to do. If it
>>> was the poll alone i wouldn't mind so much, but since the majority of
>>> those were paid customers I am between the rock and the hard place.
>>> Neither option is exactly a great place to be from where I sit, but your
>>> demands to force me into this decision only makes it harder to enjoy
>>> making accessible games. I can tell you right now I will create the
>>> side-scroller, but the next few months are going to be purgatory,
>>> slavery, whatever you want to call it.
>>> Being the victem of this communities backlash I can tell you why James
>>> North became dispondant and left this community in the manner he did.
>>> All we developers hear is give me, give me, give me, I want, I want, I
>>> want, regardless of how the developer feels or thinks about the matter.
>>> Apparently developers aren't allowed to have lives or desires of their
>>> own and must soully entertain the blind gamers out there for their every
>>> whim. If I ever create a game for this community after these two games
>>> are completed you will be pretty darn lucky. i am sick of the stress and
>>> grief you put me through.
>>>
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>>> list,
>>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>
>> ---
>> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to 
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
>> list,
>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>> __________ NOD32 2967 (20080321) Information __________
>>
>> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
>> http://www.eset.com
>>
>> 
>
>
>---
>Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
>If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
>please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]



---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to