hi Karl,
I am about half way their to getting my own quickstone. I have about
7500 gold saved up for a quickstone. That is one reason I asked about
the Hale Blade. I didn't want to spend my saved gold on an item that
might not be a good investement. I really want a quickstone, and sooner
or later i will have enough to purchase one.
Though, it requires some adventure tokens which I don't have yet for
that end.