From: "Parham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 2:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] very important message to liam erven!

Lol! I don't think it's only Liam's games that are cracked, anyway. Besides,
whatever one does, someone would come and crack the program/game/whatever.
My friend tells me that she cracked the latest game of Liam, because she
thought it wouldn't be worth paying for. Since I do not play much of audio
games anyway, I refrain from giving my own personal opinion on the matter.
---
Contact info:
Skype: parham-d
MSN: fire_lizard16 at hotmail dot com