I understand that part most software will not allow you to crack, decompile
modify, or anything like that.
However its a pitty you can't easily transfer stuff betwene your home systems
when they change.
Ok i can see the other viewpoint however I must say that I understand why the
every day pirate feels justified, heck if I couldn't afford this stuff I'd feel
justified.
Its only because the laptops have their own copy and the fact that ebay exists
that I don't and even then In the past I have been slow to buy expensive
software, lets just say that.