Hello Thomas!
quote
The minute they release it as open source or turn it over to a new developer
they lose all copyrights to the source code, ideas, and an anything else
associated with the product.
end quote

Is that inportant here?
The developers have droped the projekt!
They've let ous alone with a product we can't use.
I think they don't have any ideas and also not the time to continiuing the
work.
So I think the best is really to give the surce code to another guy who can
eventually finish the work!
I think the idea of AGM is really cool and also the program is cool!
But there are to many bughs we can't work with!
If these bughs are deleted, we can use it very greadfull!
And thomas, here is another tought:
In the development time, I whrote several posts to the forum.
I've asked the developers why they need so long to develop.
Do you know what they sayed to me?
"We need the time to test the program and fixing the bughs."
Sorry guys, but what I see here isn't a tested software!
Regards, Claudio.