Hi Thomas,

Yeah, I played the heck out of Pong on my Atari 2600.  Sure the graphics were
very primitive, but it didn't matter, it was still a great challenging game.
It even had multi player mode, hockey mode etc.  But hey the ball was actually
a little rectangle as was every thing on the screen back then.  Well you know a
rectangle or a combination of them.  Like the car in Pole Position, the
invaders and all in Space Invaders.  It took imagination to draw things that
represented things and imagination to be able to tell what they were supposed
to be. <grin>

TGIF and BFN

     Jim

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA