While I don't really hold with unprovoked attack for no real reason, I don't
see a reason to complain about it either if it happens. Complaining and
wining and insulting the man who did it won't get your ship back. Ships are
replaceable, anything you lose you can easily gain back. Learn how to pilot,
get a bigger ship, get a crew for said ship and learn how to fight back.
That's what I did back in the days of castor. I've stopped playing the game
mostly out of boredom than loss of ships, it had nothing to do with anyone
spacifically on the game.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]