The slipgate post actually cracked me up.  And I could understand some of
where he was coming from. But what I will say is that while some may be
addicted to mudding, there are other addictions out there too. Like coding
for a game that you apparently don't want to deal with.  Hence it being
closed down.  So I guess that was a moot point, which is the best that I can
come up with at the moment.

I guess I said all of that to say this:  Don't take it seriously or
personally.

Jal

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]