Hi,
Well, there is Jedi Quake maintained by Cara Quinn. It is basically
quake with a Star Wars type theme to it.
As for any outright Star Wars games for the blind there aren't any. I
was working on one called Jedi Strike, but when I attempted to license
the Star Wars copyrights via Lucas Licensing they flatly refused.
Besides being very expensive Lucas Licensing only deals with one company
at a time. For example, since Lucas Arts holds the exclusive copyright
for Star Wars vidio games my company USA Games can't license the
copyright, because Lucas Licensing says it would be a conflict of
interest. I would be competing with their games, and never mind the fact
my games for the blind wouldn't even scratch their markets. Besides
witch the couple thousand I would earn off of making said Star wars
games wouldn't even pay for the royalties they wanted to legally license
the Star Wars copyrights.
Bottom line, what I learned is clearly Lucas Licensing has nothing in
place for small time developers wanting to create a game using a Star
Wars theme. It is clear all of their dealings are with companies with
millions of dollars to spend, and thus will pay millions to Lucas in
royalties. A guy expecting to make a few thousand isn't even worth their
time of day unless I use their copyrights illegally, and then they can
sue me for copyright infringement. It is a lose lose situation, and
Lucas Licensing is a bunch of jerks if you ask me.
I have thought about releasing the game as freeware under the creative
commons license, but even that is no absolute protection. That may give
them less of a reasont to sue, but they still can come after me with a
cease and desist order that the courts would uphold stating I have to
remove the content and destroy all source code, all known copies, etc.
I'm not sure it is worth the trouble for a blind developer to risk that
or not.