Hi,

I've got a logetech controler pad. I don't have the number right off the top
of my head and its a plug and play device. The thing I love about this
device is that the joystick on it is very easy to use, and its similar to an
x box or dreamcast controler. THe shoulder buttons on this thing are
excellent for games where if you press down on it a little bit, it performs
the action slowly, but when you need it you can hold the button right down
and whatever your doing will speed up to its fullest. These two shoulder
buttons are rather springy and they press down really far, similar to a cars
gas petal- that's why I use this gamepad with top speed.

Hope that helps, sorry I'll get the model number for you. Its an older one,
but I like it.

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and others