Hi list. I been on here for alittle while and haven't poasted yet, because I
wanted to get the hang of things. anyway, as for joinsticks and gamepads, I
have an XBox controler and it can be set up without sighted help. the only
problem I had was driver hunting. The sight given on the box doesn't work,
instead, you have to do a search on microsoft's site to find it, and this can
be like a needle in a haystack. As for rumble feed back, as far as I know, this
one doesn't have it. I don't recall the exzack moddle number, but it is easy to
set up once you have the drivers. Are the sholder buttons those trigger looking
things on the front of the controler,? Oops, I ment the side that isn't facing
you.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]