To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MUD Ideas

Hi,
I was just joking about that list (That wasn't a complete list, it was
what popped into my mind based on what I was looking at [Tristan's
code] (And I recall saying etc, the list goes on, as you can see
starting from simple things going on..) <Smile>. If I was that MOO
defecient, I shouldn't have a programmer's bit now should I? What did
you mean by talking garbage exactly? Is my writing that bad <Laugh>.
IMO, drugs just shouldn't be there. It's a waste of whatever it costs.

-Ryan