Hi,
I hope it's not me that's making your head hurt, if it is, I'll try to
 think more organized, as I seem to type things randomly. When I said
MOO defecient I suppose I mean coding-wise. No wizard was a bad coder,
except 1. They were all very good coders, but some of them were just
jerks and think they know how to run a MOO well (Not that I know how
to). We've had a long list of jerk wizards..Perhaps it would be better
to focus on some more ideas.

Thanks!

-Ryan

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]