To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MUD Ideas

for us guys out of the loop what is a wizzard.
you seem to mention it on here a load.
At 02:50 p.m. 12/10/2008, you wrote:
Hi,
Just to clarify:  I've been learning MOO for about 2 weeks. I was a
wizard for awhile, just not doing anything, then booted off. Then, I
got my prog bit, finally caring about MOO. But, the language can be
learned quickly it seems since knowing another one helps alot.
-Ryan

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]