Hello,

who knows meanwhile what it looks with Montezuma's Revenge? What's the
stage of development? And, what's the last version? When there's a good
chance after over one year for a final version? Already I had had bought
the license shortly before Christmas 2007 at that time and one still can
for the game wait? Who can give me more information about that?

Thanks in advance.

--
Kind regards,
Demetry Yousifidou