Hi Tyler,
That's for sure. If I had it all to do again I wouldn't have taken those pre-orders in the first place , or I would have refunded those I could and delt with those who paid James North in another way such as offering them a free game of their choice perhaps.

Tyler Littlefield wrote:
always assuming he can pull the cash out.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Visit tds for quality software and web design:
http://tysdomain.com
skype: st8amnd127
aim: st8amnd2005
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]