Yeah, but you had no idea that you would even have to consider refunding and as some one who pre-ordered, I understand and am looking forward to the new game.

Tim
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 11:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] To the developers of Montezuma's Revenge

Hi Tyler,
That's for sure. If I had it all to do again I wouldn't have taken those pre-orders in the first place , or I would have refunded those I could and delt with those who paid James North in another way such as offering them a free game of their choice perhaps.

Tyler Littlefield wrote:
always assuming he can pull the cash out.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Visit tds for quality software and web design:
http://tysdomain.com
skype: st8amnd127
aim: st8amnd2005
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]