To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] To the developers of Montezuma's Revenge

Hi Tyler,
You know that is so unfair. We were a couple of weeks from final release when the Montezuma's Revenge copywrite holders sacked us with a order to cease and desist or face a lawsuit. If it had been a USA Games original title rather than based on a commercial product by the same name it would not have been sacked in the first place. The game would have been released months ago. Instead we got sacked, and were forced unwillingly to rewrite it or refund everyone their money. If I had thought more clearly back then I would have just refunded the pre-orders and been done with it, but since I no longer have those funds I have to do the rewrite, and that is going to take months to complete.

Tyler Littlefield wrote:
moral of the story: don't buy licences for games that aren't out yet. :)

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Visit tds for quality software and web design:
http://tysdomain.com
skype: st8amnd127
aim: st8amnd2005
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]