From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kirstan Mooney
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 4:16 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] in support of Thomas Ward - Re: To the
developersofMontezuma's Revenge

Lol this is *really* funny!!!  On another note sort of, I was on the Audyssy

list waaaay back.  I remember when James North was on it and was developing
all these games.  Could anyone write me off list and tell me what happened
to him?  Just is something I am sort of wondering about.
Thanks, this was totally funny!
Kirstan.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]