Hi Charles and Lisa,
Thanks much for the support. Its always nice to know I have supporters out there. Smile.

Lisa Hayes wrote:
Charles you said this so well, go you tom and don't worry about the detractors. You're doing a lot for us as game players. Help I couldn't develop what you're doing.
Lisa Hayes
skype name, lisa12257
join my chat list subscribe at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]