Actually, to be fair would have been to not accept any more pre-orders after
taking the project over. I can understand not refunding this other person's
dues (which is dubious to keep customers' money - in my opinion) but I think
it would have been better to stop taking pre-orders. It hurts all developers
if customers can't trust them to deliver on a pre-order.

I'm not placing blame on anyone or anything. Just discussing situation from
my angle.

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 6:54 PM, Willem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Again, Thomas bought the title from James North, who took some pre orders
> and kept the money he received, so he would have had to give back money he
> didn't have to people if he wanted to be "fair".

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]