To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2008 10:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] To develop the idea from GMA?

demitry is right though in a way, we have doom 1 and then 2 then 3 although there are reasons why david may not choose to do this and I am sure he has thought about it in detail I have wandered if there would be a sod2 sod 3 and gtc 2 and 3. I'd really like a tank game with more missions and the ability to put in unlimited missions.