Hi,
That would be a question for David Greenwood. I have no idea what plans he has for Shades of Doom and Tank Commander beyond version 1.2 of either game. I have heard he is working on an updated GMA Engine so perhaps we will see some updates using the new engine. It's hard to say his plans since he often does not share his current projects with the list until he has something ready for release.

Demetry Yousifidou wrote:
Perhaps somebody knows whether the both games of GMA are ever and at all
this one developed further? You know what I mean? Sorry for my last
confused email again.

Demetry

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]