To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2008 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] exciting free games - are there such things?

Hi chris.

Dans games are stil listed with prices, but if you read the news on the
front page of Danzgames.com there's an explanation as to why they are
freeware, as well as some self-extracting archives to unlock the full
versions of the games.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>