To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 8:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] exciting free games - are there such things?

what is dans website?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 3:21 AM

Well in that case, they should remove the ordering pages then and just let
us have it for free. I know it's free now like, but darn that was sure
confusing! Anyway, the games are now fully registered and I got as far as
level 6 let me tell you on Super Deekout!

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]