Hi Chris,
Dan himself created a patch to unlock all of his games last May and announced they were all going freeware so I can say for sure they are all free. Apparently Dan's web site is still up and if you look on the main page, about half way down there is a notice that DanZ Games is closing and there are patches for all of his games that turns them into ffully registered versions.
My DanZ Games mirror page has all of the games and there patches as well.
So if anyone is actually selling the games they are ripping somebody off, because they all went freeware about 6 months ago or so.

Chris Hallsworth wrote:
They can't be. There's still places the order the game, and, for example, Super Deekout still costs £18, rather than £0! So where can I get it free then?

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]