Hi Lisa,
I really don't see there is a need for a Monopoly board maker. Making your own boards is very straight forward and easy. All you do is list the properties on the board in descending order in a text file and then save it in the Kitchensinc folder. For example, here is a copy of my Lord of the Rings board I made a couple of years back for Monopoly.

Bag End
Farmer Maggots Farm
Bill the pony
Buckle Berry Ferry
Winter Top
Bree
Ford of Bruinen
Staff of Gandalf
Rivendell
Caradhras
Asfaloth the horse
Mines of Moria
Lothlorien
Falls of Rauros
Gap of Rohan
Helms Deep
Edoras
Brego the horse
Fangorn Forest
West Fold
Staff of Saruman
Isengard
Osgiliath
Pelennor Fields
Minestirith
Shadowfax the horse
Barad Dur
Mount doom

I then took that list of properties and saved them in a file like MonopolyboardLord-Of-The-Rings.txt and put it in the Kitchensinc folder. As I said you should get the hang of it really quick. It isn't very difficult.

Lisa Hayes wrote:
Thanks Jim will let you know. wish their was a monopoly board maker like your golf course maker fancy writing one?
Lisa Hayes
skype name, lisa12257
join my chat list subscribe at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kitchen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>