Hi Jim,
The new Beatles Monopoly is a bit different from traditional Monopoly. For instance, instead of houses and hotels you have listening parties and concert halls. Instead of buying properties you are buying various Beatles records like Sargent Pepper's Lonely hearts, Revolver, and the Octopuses Garden. Personally, I don't think supplying just a board file will really be true to the new Beatles game. It is not very triditional in many respects. I'm not sure wasn't Monopoly 8 suppose to let a person change tokens, cards, etc? If so then it might be possible to make something close to the original, but not exact.

Jim Kitchen wrote:
Hi Shaun,

I have no idea how I would get the new betles monopoly board without buying it. Got any ideas?

    Jim

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]