Dark:

I may have to for I use VIP a ton and love it. I also am a newbie but
getting better. If there are questions you have please let me know.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 11:08 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mush Client & MSP

Hi.

i'd personally love someone to do a basic tutorial about Vip mud, ---
something for complete Mud newbies. I tried it, but found things a litle
confusing to say the least, ---- and I must say the manual wasn't great.

of course, this could just be me being an absolute thicko, but there are
really careful and great walkthroughs and reviews for audio games, ---- even

complex ones like Sarah and Rail racer, so something similar for vip mud
would be great i think.

oh and yes, i heard the demo on blind cool Tech, ---- but again, while it
showed up a bit about creating trigger or whatever, i would've liked
something more basic than that, ----- an intro to muds in general and vip
mud in particular.

Beware the Grue!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]